C-arm machines using a fixed or rotating anode X-ray tube.
Widely applicable in various fields of medicine:
- general surgery and neurosurgery
- traumatology and orthopedics
- intensive therapy
- urology and endoscopic examinations
The equipment can be equipped with a digital angiography (DSA) system.
X-ray diagnostic digital complex with remote control BACCARA
- Installation and operation in small rooms due to the compactness of the complex
- Radiography, fluoroscopy and tomography with high image quality
- Fully automatic screen filming device
- Powerful modern high-frequency generator
- Unique OscillatingGrid technology that eliminates non-direct, non-useful X-rays, thereby reducing radiation dose by 80% and providing higher image contrast and clarity of fine details
- High frequency X-ray generator – 100 kHz
The frequency of the generator is of great importance in determining the optimal radiation dose for the patient and staff. The higher the frequency of the generator, the smoother the rectified direct current is, the less bursts, penetrating interference and noise, and therefore the voltage and current supplied to the tube will be precisely adjusted, and the picture will turn out exactly as the doctor wants it to be. The need to take repeated control images is significantly reduced, and, therefore, the radiation exposure to the patient and staff is sharply reduced.
THREE IN ONE – the device allows you to make X-rays, fluoroscopy and tomography, as well as images of the chest in an upright position of the patient.
The Planmeca ProMax 3Ds system is ideal for imaging with a small field of view.
Image area size ranges from Ø 42 x 42 mm to Ø 50 x 80 mm; the image can be obtained in any part of the maxillofacial area. The size of the images obtained using this system is optimal, for example, for single implants and wisdom teeth treatment, as well as for implant surgery, orthodontic and periodontal treatment. It is also possible to stitch the baseline images to obtain larger images that reflect the patient’s anatomy.
Thanks to the unique SmartPan system, the 3D sensor is best suited for 2D imaging, including panoramic, temporomandibular and sinus images. In addition, the system allows for maximum image quality by ensuring optimal focal level selection after exposure.